Terms & Conditions
AmeriCU WEBSITE TERMS and CONDITIONS
- NOTICE. BEFORE USING ANY WEB PAGES OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR LINKED HERETO, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS AND IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE OR ANY WEB PAGES THEREIN.
- AGREEMENT. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions which AmeriCU Credit Union allows access and use of the site operated by AmeriCU Credit Union.
- LIMITED LICENSE. AmeriCU Credit Union grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, use and display the site and the information, graphics, content and materials thereon. You acknowledge and agree that the site and the content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws and are provided only for your personal, non-commercial use. You are also granted a limited license to print copies of any content posted at the site, but only for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. You may not display the site, or any portion thereof, in frames (or any of the content via on-line links) without the express written permission of AmeriCU Credit Union.
- TRADEMARKS. AmeriCU Credit Union is a registered trademark. AmeriCU Credit Union also claims rights in certain other trademarks and service marks contained and displayed in the site. Use of any of AmeriCU Credit Union's trademarks or service marks without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. The information and materials provided at the site are subject to change without notice. The information provided at the AmeriCU Credit Union web site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, tax, accounting or legal advice.
- LIMIT ON DAMAGES. AmeriCU CREDIT UNION AND OUR AGENTS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, NOR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO THE SITE, ANY SOFTWARE USED TO ACCESS THE SITE, ANY OF THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, YOUR RELIANCE ON, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, OR DELAY IN OPERATION, OR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR SYSTEM FAILURE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH CLAIM ARISES UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER AmeriCU CREDIT UNION IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify AmeriCU Credit Union and its directors, officers and employees against any liabilities, losses, expenses or other costs AmeriCU Credit Union incurs arising from a breach of any of the terms hereof by you and for the content of any message sent using email.
- SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION. AmeriCU Credit Union may modify, terminate and/or suspend your access to the site, the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. AmeriCU Credit Union may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the site without notice or liability. AmeriCU Credit Union may also, at any time, discontinue providing the site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- AMENDMENTS AND MODIFICATIONS. AmeriCU Credit Union reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this agreement in whole or in part, at any time, by posting the amended terms on the site. The new terms shall automatically be effective at the time of posting. It is strongly recommended that you review the web site terms and conditions each time you use the site, and your use of the site will be subject to the web site terms and conditions posted at the time of that use. Your use of that site after the posting will be considered acceptance of any changes to the web site terms and conditions.
- GOVERNING LAW. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State Of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. The site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity, or any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation, would subject AmeriCU Credit Union to any liability or would not give effect to all of the provisions of this agreement. You may not access the site or the content where such access is illegal or prohibited or where such access would subject AmeriCU Credit Union or its affiliates to any liability.
- USE FOR ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES. It is prohibited to use the site in violation of the terms of this agreement, in any manner which could damage, disable, interrupt, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the site or for any illegal activities. Illegal activities include, but are not limited to, tampering with information data bases and software, unauthorized entry to other networks or computers, trafficking in illegal products or substances, disobeying trade restrictions, violating civil rights laws or knowledgeable vandalism or destruction of online files. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding your use of the site, which regulate the distribution of materials and services originating in the United States of America.
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. All disputes relating to this agreement, use of the site, or any information or services provided on the site, shall be subject to final and binding arbitration, with the losing party paying all the costs of arbitration. Any arbitration relating to this agreement shall be held in the County of Oneida, State of New York, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and AmeriCU Credit Union relating to your access and use of the site. AmeriCU Credit Union's failure to insist at any time upon strict compliance with any term of this agreement, or any delay or failure on AmeriCU Credit Union's part to exercise any power or right given to AmeriCU Credit Union in this agreement, shall at no time operate as a waiver of such power or right. Any rights and powers given to AmeriCU Credit Union in this agreement are not exclusive, and AmeriCU Credit Union may exercise any other powers or rights which it has in law or in equity. The rights of AmeriCU Credit Union may be exercised cumulatively, or separately, as AmeriCU Credit Union may choose. The use of any captions in this agreement are for convenience only. If any portion of this agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, then the balance of the agreement shall remain enforceable, and the unenforceable portion of the agreement shall be read in such a way that it is enforceable.