Tuesday, January 4, 2022 – The Watertown Financial Center’s Teller Line is temporarily closed, but the Drive Thru is still available during business hours. The ATMs and Kiosks in the lobby are also available during this time to perform any routine transaction. To find your next nearest, full-service Financial Center, visit www.americu.org/locations-atms
Effective Monday, December 13, 2021 – In accordance with recent mandates in the counties the credit union serves, all employees, members, and visitors of AmeriCU must wear a face mask while inside any AmeriCU location.
Financial Center Access
All our Financial Centers are currently open with normal business hours. Teller Line Access is Drive Thru Only on Saturdays.
- Armory Square Financial Center – (no drive thru at this location)
- Auburn Financial Center
- Camillus Financial Center
- Cazenovia Financial Center (no drive thru at this location)
- Cicero Financial Center
- Commercial Drive Financial Center
- Cortland Financial Center – (no drive thru at this location)
- Fayetteville Financial Center
- Fort Drum Financial Center
- Griffiss Financial Center
- Herkimer Financial Center – (no drive thru at this location)
- Liverpool Financial Center
- Lowville Financial Center – (no drive thru at this location)
- North Utica Financial Center
- Oneida Financial Center
- Onondaga Hill Financial Center
- Rome Financial Center
- Syracuse Financial Center
- Watertown Financial Center
Online + Mobile Banking
To help you reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19, we would like to remind you of the many ways you can manage your money from home with AmeriCU’s online and mobile banking services. We also encourage you to use ATMs, kiosks, and drive-thru services as much as possible.
Log onto your online banking account at www.americu.org, where you can:
- Access your checking, savings, credit card, and loan accounts;
- Make loan payments or transfers;
- Check pending debit card transactions;
- Pay bills;
- Send money to other people or financial institutions.
- View account balances;
- View recent transactions;
- Transfer money between your shares;
- Pay bills;
- Make loan payments;
- Deposit checks – just by taking a picture;
- Find an ATM near you.
You can also apply for a loan or open a new deposit product through our online application at www.americu.org.
Or, our Member Service Center is available by phone to assist you and answer any questions you may have – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – at 800.388.2000.
Big Blue Kiosks
AmeriCU members can perform most routine transactions at our Big Blue kiosks available in Financial Center lobbies – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can make deposits, take out cash, check account balances, make loan payments, print Official Checks, change address information, print mini-statements, and more.
For the health and safety of our members and employees, AmeriCU is following all cleaning and sanitizing procedures as recommended by the CDC and will continue to follow and enforce the following guidelines:
- Face masks are required at all times
- Maintain social distancing by staying 6 feet apart
- Follow all signage and floor markers throughout the Financial Centers
- Photo ID will be required for positive identification prior to performing account transactions. Members may be asked to temporarily lower their face masks.
- Stand in front of the germ shields located at the front desk, teller lines, and offices
- Waiting areas may be closed off and members may be asked to wait outside or in their vehicle
- Capacity within the Financial Centers may be limited and closely monitored to ensure there is enough room for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Financial Centers
Please do not visit one of our financial centers if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Any cold or flu symptoms.
For assistance over the phone, please call our Member Service Center at 1.800.388.2000