Over the past few years, college costs have increased dramatically, and more and more credit union members have expressed greater concern over funding their children’s college education - without sacrificing their retirement savings. Currently, the cost of a college education is between $16,000 and $65,000 for one year for one child.
The great news is that AmeriCU now offers a FREE self-guided web-based college planning service for members that can help you make smart, informed college planning and funding decisions and save money on your out-of-pocket college costs! This online service is offered through our collaboration with Collegiate Funding Solutions (CFS), one of the premier providers of web-based college planning and funding solutions.
By investing less than an hour, you can obtain your own custom college planning and funding report that will help you better prepare and pay for college whether your child is eight months or 18 years old and whether your income is $30,000 or $300,000 per year. Invest a few minutes in using this FREE service and take real steps toward helping your child pay for college – without breaking the bank!
Want More Information?
Or, if you would like additional help, AmeriCU Services, LLC will:
- Guide you on how to reduce your out-of-pocket college costs - regardless of your financial situation.
- Advise you on how to become eligible for more financial aid.
- Show you the best ways to save and pay for college.
- Provide you with hands-on coaching, advice, and guidance throughout the college search, application, financial aid, forms, selection and acceptance process!
With our help, you can likely reduce your educational costs - and we'll get you started FREE! Here is what to do next:
- Watch the two minute video "A Lesson in Paying for College."
- Download the free report: How To Reduce Your Out-Of-Pocket College Costs
- Schedule your free consultation by calling us at 315.356.3301.
- Subscribe to the free and award-winning College Ed Xpress Newsletter.
Set Up An Appointment
If you prefer the "personal touch," one of AmeriCU's Member Financial Advisors would be happy to sit down with you to help you plan for college with options such as a Coverdell ESA ESA. Call 800.352.9699 or email today.
AmeriCU Student Choice Loans
If your college-bound student will soon be heading off to college Credit Union Student Choice can also help you cover your out-of-pocket college costs through private student loans. Call 1.866.210.3876 today to learn more.
AmeriCU Scholarship Programs
Each year, AmeriCU awards up to ten $1000 scholarships and also participates in the CUANY Scholarship Program. Learn more »