AmeriCU @ OCC!
In 2013, AmeriCU and Onondaga Community College forged a multi-faceted partnership that includes lasting and ongoing scholarship commitments, support of facilities that are highly valued by the campus and greater community, and banking services and educational programs not previously available on the Onondaga campus. Located in the Whitney Applied Technology Center, AmeriCU @ OCC is a full-service financial center. We do everything you would expect - including banking, student loans, personal loans, credit cards, home equity loans, and mortgages - and some things you might not, such as retirement and financial planning, and a full line of insurance. We have offer online and mobile banking services, and AmeriCU @ OCC also features our new BIG BLUE kiosks, so you can complete just about any transaction you can dream up - 24/7!
AmeriCU is known for making real contributions to the communities we serve. At Onondaga, in addition to operating a (very cool!) financial center on campus, AmeriCU is also:
- Contributing to Onondaga’s Community Scholars student scholarship program and Onondaga Enterprises Inc. to help fund auxiliary student services programs such as the College transit service, student athletics, health and wellness activities.
- Providing free, non-credit training and financial education for Onondaga faculty and staff, students, and members of the community. Got a question? Come see us!
- Offering an innovative internship program that allows Onondaga students to gain valuable professional experience and a certificate as an AmeriCU MSSII (Member Service Specialist II) while earning their degree from Onondaga Community College. January 2, 2014, our first two interns began their training.
- Providing convenient ATMs in the Gordon Student Center and the SRC Arena and Events Center, and continuing to evaluate other campus locations.
Come by and meet Manager Jessica Ireland and staff!
- Our hours are:
- M+Tu 9AM-4PM W+F 9AM-5PM Th 9AM-6PM Sa 8AM-11AM
- BIG BLUE: 24/7