Say goodbye to paper! With eStatements you can:
• Avoid mail delays.
• Access your statements anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Eliminate unwanted paper.
How do I sign up for eStatements?
You must have access to Online Services in order to sign up for eStatements.
1. Log into your online banking account.
2. Click on "Additional Services" near the top of the main page.
3. Choose "Online Statements" and follow the instructions. (If at any time you decide to stop this service, just log back into Online Banking, select "Additional Services", then "Online Statements" and then click on "Switch me back to paper statements".)
4. To access your eStatements, you must first verify that you are able to open a .PDF document.
a. Please click on the "Open PDF" link which will open a .PDF that contains a PIN. By receiving this document, you will verify that you are able to open .PDF documents and can now view eStatements.
b. Please enter the PIN in the box and then click on the "Continue" link.
c. If you are unable to open the .PDF document, you can download a free version of Adobe Reader by clicking here or visiting https://get.adobe.com/reader/. Once you have installed the Adobe Reader please follow the instructions above to continue.
5. Please note: You must have a valid email address on file with your account in order to use this service. We need to be able to send an email notification to you once your eStatements and eNotices are available for viewing.