AmeriCU offers apps optimized for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets! AmeriCU's mobile apps are always at your fingertips, ready to go! If you enjoy our online services, you’ll love the smart, secure access on your mobile device, too.
To download the new mobile apps:
iPhone, iPad & Android Devices
- Use your device to go to the App Store (iPhones & iPads) or Google Play (Android phones & tablets) and search for “AmeriCU”.
- Click to download the new app.
- Enter your existing online banking UserID and password.
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions and follow the instructions on screen.
Other smartphones and tablets
- Specialized apps are only available for Apple and Android devices. If you have another device (Windows phone, Blackberry, etc.) you can still access mobile banking through the browser on your smartphone or tablet by visiting https://m.ifs.intuit.com/mw/01561/login.do.
Accessing your credit card on your smartphone or tablet
We have introduced a brand new, standalone credit card app with enhanced security features! Click here for more information.
What can I do with AmeriCU's Mobile Apps?
- View and manage your accounts
- Check your current account balances
- View transactions
- View check images
- Perform Stop Payments
- Pay your bills
- Transfer funds between AmeriCU accounts
- Locate financial centers and ATMs
- And more!
Do I need a special kind of cell phone?
AmeriCU's has apps developed specially for Apple and Android phones and tablets, but our mobile web browser works with most web-capable cell phones and PDAs with internet access and supports all wireless service providers.
What do the mobile apps cost?
AmeriCU does not charge for using any of our apps. Your wireless provider may charge for access or data usage based on your wireless plan.
Do I have to sign up separately for mobile?
If you already use Online Banking and have a web-enabled cell phone, tablet or PDA, you can start using AmeriCU's mobile banking today!
AmeriCU's mobile banking uses state-of-the-art security including end-to-end Secure Socket Layer (SSL) based security. Your wireless service provider must support SSL communications to use AmeriCU mobile banking.