Experience AmeriCU’s online + mobile banking tools TODAY!
Login to access your checking, savings, and loan transaction histories, make loan payments or transfers, check pending debit card transactions, pay bills, track your spending, set savings goals, send money, order new checks or a copy of a check, check your credit card balances, apply for a loan, and more!
AmeriCU's online + mobile banking platform is intuitive and simple, so you can start using it with ease. Login, look around, and try it out for yourself – we’re sure you’re going to love it! If you would like specific information about the new features, answers to questions you may have, or to access more resources, click the links at the left.
New to online banking? Use your account number as your initial UserID and your TeleLink PIN as your initial password. For your security, you will then be prompted to verify additional identity information and choose a new user ID and password during your initial log in. If you don't have a TeleLink PIN, stop in at any financial center or contact us at 1.800.388.2000 for alternative options.
Make payments from your AmeriCU checking account (required) to virtually anyone, anywhere. Online Bill Payment features our "payment guarantee" and is highly valued by many members! You can even schedule future or recurring payments and export financial information into Quicken.
Along with our online banking – we’re excited to offer mobile banking apps, including an app optimized for tablets!
iPhone, iPad & Android Devices
- Use your device to go to the App Store (iPhones & iPads) or Google Play (Android phones & tablets) and search for “AmeriCU”.
- Click to download the new app.
- Enter your existing online banking UserID and password.
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions and follow the instructions on screen.
Other smartphones and tablets
- Specialized apps are only available for Apple and Android devices. If you have another device (Windows phone, Blackberry, etc.) you can still access mobile banking through the browser on your smartphone or tablet by visiting https://m.ifs.intuit.com/mw/01561/login.do.
Go green & save! Receive an electronic statement instead of paper, just login to online banking, click on “Additional Services” on the top and choose "Online Statements".