Treat yourself to a night on the town, peace and quiet, or some pampering.
Use your AmeriCU Visa® Credit Card for everything you buy and get great rates and low or no fees.
Open a new AmeriCU Visa® Credit Card and enjoy a 1.99% Introductory APR for 6 Months,* no annual fee, and 0% balance transfer fees.
After the introductory period, the rate will be 7.74% APR to 17.99% APR for a Visa® Traditional Platinum or 8.74% APR to 17.99% APR for a Visa® Signature Rewards card.*
Visa® Signature Rewards Card
AmeriCU’s best card! Low rates, great rewards, and no annual fee!
- High credit lines from $5,000 to $50,000
- Earn rewards when you use your card! Learn more about rewards.
- Get 20,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days
- Visa® Concierge Services
- VISA Signature Perks including movie ticket discounts, access to exceptional offers for sporting events and game-day experiences, as well as golf benefits at premier resorts, and discounts and offers at premium retailers, from jewelry to apparel and electronics – just for being a VISA® Signature Cardholder! Learn more at visa.com/signature.
- 8.74% – 17.99% Variable APR* depending on credit worthiness.
Visa® Traditional Platinum Card
Our lowest rate and easy balance transfers!
- Credit lines from $500 to $30,000
- 7.74% – 17.99% Variable APR*
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate and terms are accurate as of January 27, 2020 and are subject to change without notice. 1.99% Introductory APR is valid on purchases and balance transfers made on variable rate credit cards within the first six months of card opening. Offer is not valid on existing cards or balance transfers made from existing AmeriCU credit cards or loans. When introductory period expires, APR will revert back to the Standard APR. Standard APR may vary and is based on adding a margin to the Prime Rate. Standard APR will not exceed 17.99% APR. Rates are determined by creditworthiness and other factors at time of application. Current rates range from 7.74% APR to 17.99% APR for VISA® Traditional Platinum. The Prime Rate Index used to determine your APR is the rate published in The Wall Street Journal quarterly (January, April, July, and October) and changes are effective as of the first date of your next billing cycle. Minimum interest charge is $0.50. Foreign Transaction Fee (Finance Charge) is 1% of transaction amount. Current rates available at www.americu.org. Equal Housing Lender. Insured by NCUA. Membership restrictions apply.