Being an AmeriCU Business Partner is a great way to add value for your business and your employees!
Enhanced Employer Benefits
Having a great benefits package is a leading contributor to an employee’s level of satisfaction with their job. Offering credit union membership not only adds value to your benefit package, but helps your employees’ wellbeing too! With AmeriCU, your employees get a personal financial expert who can help them open a new account, make a deposit, and start enjoying all of the benefits of AmeriCU membership in a matter of minutes. Plus, there is no cost or obligation for you to become a Business Partner and there is no cost for your employees to become members of AmeriCU.
Financial Wellness Days
We bring the credit union to you! An AmeriCU employee can be on-site to help your employees open accounts, enroll in direct deposit, review their credit reports, discuss budgeting and financing options, and more.
Lunch and Learn Seminars
We offer free on-site presentations on a variety of financial topics (with lunch provided!). Topics include: Debt Management, Auto Buying, Understanding Credit, Identity Theft, Home Buyers, Insurance*, Medicare*, and the Benefits of an AmeriCU Membership. Or, your employees can take advantage of our interactive, easy-to-follow, online financial wellness classes.
Membership Benefits for Your Employees
There is no cost or obligation to become a Business Partner, and there is no cost for your employee to become a member of AmeriCU. Plus, when you become a Business Partner, your employees receive access to a variety of AmeriCU-exclusive features, including:
- Access to Big Blue Kiosks that perform nearly any transaction that can be done at the Teller Line – make deposits, take out cash, check account balances, make loan payments, and more. Learn more about Big Blue
- Free credit score reviews and advice
- Fresh Start Checking and Savings options to help anyone who needs to get back on the road to financial health. Learn more about Fresh Start
- A nationwide Shared Branching Network of participating credit unions that share facilities so members can make deposits, withdrawals, balance inquiries, transfer money, and more – just like they were in an AmeriCU Financial Center! Learn more about Shared Branching
- A free coin machine for members to use – no more rolling or sorting change! Find a Financial Center
- And more!
Membership Development Team
Whether they’re helping your employees join the credit union or providing financial direction and education, your Member Partner Advisor is your exclusive resource for all things AmeriCU. To become an AmeriCU Business Partner, contact a Member Partner Advisor today!
*AmeriCU Insurance Services is affiliated with AmeriCU Credit Union. The purchase of insurance from AmeriCU Insurance Services is not required to obtain credit or other services from AmeriCU Credit Union. Insurance products are not credit union deposits and are not NCUA insured, nor are they obligations of or guaranteed by AmeriCU.