It’s never been easier to open an AmeriCU account!
As a credit union, we’re owned by the people who bank with us – people like you! That’s why those who are eligible to join AmeriCU can do so with as little as one penny. It’s quick and easy to open an account!
- Great rates and low or no fees on all our products. View Current Rates
- A variety of interest- or non-interest-bearing checking and savings accounts, with a Visa® Debit Card issued instantly at account opening.
- Loan options, like mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit, auto loans, and AmeriCU Visa® Credit Cards, all offering competitive rates and advantages.
- Online + Mobile Banking – easily access your accounts, transfer money, pay bills, check your balances, and more, from our website or the AmeriCU app, available for download in the App Store and on Google Play.
- Free access to AmeriCU ATMs, Kiosks, and our 24/7 Member Service Center.
- Surcharge Free access to a CO-OP network of over 30,000 ATMs
- Nationwide shared branching at over 5,000 locations
- Overdraft protection and zero liability from fraud
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in AmeriCU’s footprint,
- You (or a member of your family) is on active-duty, retired from service, in the reserves, or a veteran of the U.S. military,
- You are employed by an AmeriCU Business Partner, Trade Group, or Association,
- You are an immediate family member of (or live in the household of) an AmeriCU member
- You are a Member of the American Consumer Council (ACC).
If you are already an AmeriCU member and would like to open another deposit product, apply for a loan or credit card, login to Online + Mobile Banking, select “Additional Services” at the top of the page and select either “Open a Deposit Product” or “Apply for a Loan”. Login to Online + Mobile Banking.
More from AmeriCU
Local. Since 1950.
To us, community means giving back whenever and wherever we can. It means we love where we live just as much as you do. It means your success is our success. Learn more about our community involvement.