AmeriCU members enjoy:
- Great rates and often low or no fees. View current rates.
- Competitive rates on Mortgages, Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit, Auto Loans, and Credit Cards. View loan options.
- A variety of interest & non-interest bearing checking accounts with Visa® Debit Card
- Free access to Big Blue kiosks, Online & Mobile Banking, and a 24 hour Member Service Center. Learn about Member Services.
You can become a member of AmeriCU with as little as one penny if:
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in a qualifying area in Central or Northern New York, or
- You are employed by an AmeriCU Business Partner, Trade Group, or Association, or
- You are an immediate family member of or live in the household of an AmeriCU member, or
- You or a member of your family is on active-duty, in the reserves, or a veteran of the U.S. military, or
- You are a Member of the American Consumer Council (ACC). Learn more about the ACC here.
- It’s quick and easy to apply!
If you are already a member of AmeriCU and would like to open another deposit product, apply for a loan or credit card, it is quick and easy! Login to your online banking and select “Additional Services” at the top of the page and select either “Open a Deposit Product” or “Apply for a Loan”. Click here to login now.
CO-OP ATM Network
AmeriCU‘s participation in the CO-OP ATM network means easier access and greater convenience wherever you happen to be! As our member, you can visit nearly 30,000 locations to conduct transactions, surcharge-free.
- Discover ATMs from coast to coast, in all 50 states and multiple countries
- Take advantage of the convenience of an ATM network larger than almost any bank in the country
- Easily find a CO-OP ATM wherever you are—through any of our locator tools, including phone, mobile app and online
Find a surcharge-free CO-OP ATM right now at www.CO-OPatm.org or call 888.748.3266.
More from AmeriCU
Local. Since 1950.
To us, community means giving back whenever and wherever we can. It means we love where we live just as much as you do. It means your success is our success. Learn more about our community involvement.