Property Insurance from AmeriCU Insurance Services
Your home is one of your biggest and most precious assets. Make sure you’re protected. Homeowners insurance covers damage from fire, theft, personal injury, vandalism, identity theft and many other losses. If something happens, will you be able to repair or replace what you lost?
We have renter’s insurance, too! Even if you don’t own your home, it’s important to make sure you’re protected.
Our team can help answer all of your insurance questions. At AmeriCU Insurance Services, we don’t push products – we work with you to build a long-term relationship so you get the right coverage at the right price. AmeriCU Insurance Services works with the leading insurance companies and our agents are licensed, professional, experienced and easy to talk to.
AmeriCU Insurance Services can get you the right insurance at the right price. Contact our team of licensed agents today to ask us about:
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
Insurance Service Center
Our team of licensed, knowledgeable agents can make insurance easy to understand and will work with you to protect your personal items and your life! If you want straight-forward, easy to understand answers, and a fair and competitive price, then call us at 800.352.9699, email us at email@example.com, or visit an AmeriCU Financial Center to make an appointment today. Find a financial center.
Property Insurance Resources
- Landscape with security in mind and clear away areas that are overgrown or could provide thieves with hiding spots.
- Talk with your local police department for suggestions for security, and provide information on any recent break-ins in your area.
- Know your neighbors and work together to keep an eye out for suspicious activities on your street.
- Add lighting such as motion-sensitive fixtures outdoors and automatic timers or smart light bulbs indoors to make it seem like you’re home when you’re away.
- Don’t leave delivery boxes in plain sight, so either conceal your new flat-screen TV box or consider having packages delivered elsewhere or requiring a signature for delivery.
- Set a safety routine that includes locking all doors and windows and arming your alarm system every time you leave the house. Also, don’t keep spare keys in obvious hiding spots outside, such as under mats or planters.
- Manage visibility by making sure you can see who is at the front door without opening it, and by placing valuables in the home where they can’t be seen from the street.
- Protect your outdoor valuables and consider securing your grill, lawn mower, bicycles and outdoor gear, plus lock outdoor structures such as sheds and garages.
- Create a plan for when you are away by holding your mail, stopping your newspapers and having a friend or neighbor remove flyers. Also, arrange for lawn mowing or snow removal so it’s not obvious you’re away.
*AmeriCU Insurance Services is affiliated with AmeriCU Credit Union. The purchase of insurance from AmeriCU Insurance Services is not required to obtain credit or other services from AmeriCU Credit Union. Insurance products are not credit union deposits and are not NCUA insured, nor are they obligations of or guaranteed by AmeriCU.